Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Six more days...

..and I'll be in LA!!

I was kind of expecting (or fearing?) a boring week on my own, since I'll be travelling alone this time. But alas, luckily I seem to have been wrong! Aside from meeting Sabrina and her husband (and spending an entire day at Knotts screaming our lungs out on the rollercoasters), I'm gonna meet up with Jolie (Karen, do you remember!?!) who now happens to live close to my hotel in West Hollywood. How small this world really is...! I also might get to meet Lynlee's famous IF hotties, Shaul and Haig. Promising week indeed.

Note to self: buy digital camera!!!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yay, very exciting!

Lynlee said...

Woo-hoo! Have fun!

Maybe Shaul can wax your head for you.

Lynlee said...

Wait. That sounded much worse than I meant.

Sabrina said...

You're fooling no one Lynlee.... you meant it just like that ;-)

rarejule said...

You will have a fabulous week in LA! I hope you have beautiful fall weather while you're in the states.